Wednesday, September 28, 2011
white mushrooms (I like to cut them into smaller pieces,well, it's up to u)
3 tbsp rice flour
3 tbsp corn flour
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp of butter
a little oil
2 tbsp of condensed milk + 3 tbsp of water
1. Mix all the flour and pour warm water. Mix evenly.
2. Add oil. Mix.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Make sure the batter is thin and not too thick.
5. Dip the mushroom into the batter and deep-fried.
6. Set aside.
7. Next, melt butter with little oil,so ur butter will not burnt. (use low heat)
8. Add curry leaves and fry.
9. Then, add the milk mixture and stir well.
10. Add mushroom and mix well. No heat.
11. Keep mixing it well.
12. Serve hot.
It is easy to make and my son, surprisingly loves this dish. He didn't even notice the mushroom!
Try this recipe and you'll love it!