Simple, fast and super easy!
1 cup of sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted together with
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Slice the orange into half. Remove the seeds and the white strips at the centre of the orange.
2. Cut the orange into small size, yes, with the rind. (Don't worry, the cake would never taste bitter)
3. Blend together orange, sugar, oil and eggs until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the flour. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into greased pan.
6. Bake in a preheated oven, 150 celcius for 40 minutes.
* You can add 1 tsp grated orange zest