Sorry for not updating...well, all I just can say is that a teacher's life is getting busier lately.
However, my love for cooking is always there. This recipe is our family's favourite. It's easy to make and it's fast too.
5-6 potatoes, washed
1 can crab meat (you can substitute with other ingredients like crab sticks, chopped bacon, sausages,etc.)
1 small packet of milk
grated cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the potatoes. Let them cool and peel off the skin. Cut into 4. Set aside.
(Preheat oven 150 C)
2. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg.
3. Add in milk. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture into potatoes. Mix well.
5. Pour into a baking dish, spread grated cheddar cheese.
6. Bake, 150 celcius for 30 minutes.
This is your best choice for a healthy lunch or dinner. Enjoy!