300 g chicken breast, sliced
salt to taste
Coating for the chicken:
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate
1 tbsp of water
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp orange cordial ( I use Cosway Mandarin Orange )
2 tbsp water
For the chicken: (Deep fry)
1. Sift the flour together with baking powder and soda.
2. Lightly beat the egg and mix with water.
3. Heat oil.
4. Dip chicken pieces into the egg mixture and roll them in the flour. Fry.
5. Set aside.
1. Heat pan and melt butter. Add a little oil.
2. Add in the orange cordial and mix well. Add some water. (If the cordial you are using is not thick, you can add some cornflour+water)
3. Add the chicken and mix well.
4. Ready to be served!